2016 has been an extremely busy year for St Clare Engineering. Along with developing and updating the website to make it more informative and user friendly, we have developed several product lines and had the opportunity to create many bespoke drum handling and materials handling fork attachments.
Full details of these new fork attachments can be found on the website in the Bespoke Attachments and Bespoke Products sections.
Other developments during 2016 are:
- Investment in new machinery and workshop equipment to improve and maintain our high quality standards and cut lead times
- Gavin Noyce has joined the company and is primarily looking after servicing, repairs, spares and logistics. The servicing of the Grab-O-Matics has become an increasing part of our business as preventative maintenance has proved more cost effective in the long term.
- After 35 years of loyal service Rick McNeal, one of our workshop engineers retired at the end of 2015. He has been replaced by Brett Light who brings with him many years of experience in welding and fabrication.
- Our overseas and export business continues to grow and in addition to our current markets which include Europe, Australia, Thailand, Middle East and Korea we now have a new distribution outlet in Pakistan.
- Our accounts and payroll package has recently been switched to XERO which has allowed Di Mattingly, our in house accountant, to streamline our processes. We also now have credit card payment facilities if required.
The hallmarks of our business since our incorporation in 1958 have always been on Quality, Service and Reliability. Through continuous development and investment, we remain focused on these core principles.
For enquiries please contact:
Andy Bow – St Clare Engineering Ltd
Tel: 02380 643402
Fax: 02380 642189