St Clare Engineering justifies its strong international reputation
Grab-O-Matic drum handling equipment from St Clare Engineering is robust and reliable. Our wide range of forklift truck attachments for moving, lifting and tilting drums have secure gripping systems and operate effectively across the world.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose Grab-O-Matic drum handling fork attachments, wherever you are located:
Drum handling for every sector
St Clare Engineering supplies high quality equipment to the oil, chemical, logistics and engineering industries across the world and has a world class reputation you can trust. Whether you want to unload drums of chemicals, tilt and pour liquids or simply stack drums onto pallets, we have the perfect drum handling equipment for your needs:
- A choice of gripper heads to securely grab your drums
- Expert advice on whether you need waist grippers, rim grippers or base grippers
- Single, double, triple or four-head drum handlers to speed up your operations
- Pedestrian drum handlers for limited spaces
- Stainless steel units for hazardous areas
- Unique quick release system for speed and safety
Drum handling in difficult environments
We manufacture our drum handling equipment to operate safely in a wide range of environments by using the best materials and expert construction techniques. The drum handlers are purely mechanical in operation (no electrics or hydraulics), meaning that Grab-O-Matic products are very easily maintained, and cope with extreme conditions including:
- Challenging climates: customers successfully use our forklift truck attachments in extreme temperatures, from 50° C (in the Middle East) to below -60° C (in Alaska).
- Hazardous zones: our ATEX Grab-O-Matic drum handling forklift truck attachments are approved for safe use in hazardous areas, including Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2.
- Full wash-down: St Clare Engineering ATEX drum handling equipment is also suitable for gas and dust zones, and food or pharmaceutical environments where a full wash down is required.
Safe and effective drum handling equipment
All of our products are manufactured here in the UK to high standards, and individually inspected for quality. Our drum handling attachments carry the CE mark and are manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 standards, issued with full test certificates and operational instructions.
Quick order and delivery from St Clare Engineering
Over 40% of our drum handling products are exported across the world – we are experienced international suppliers and track our products effectively from the time they leave our premises in England until they arrive safely with you.
We can arrange shipment to a seaport or airport of your choice, and to some locations direct to factory door. If you prefer, we offer ex -works prices and you can collect direct from us using your own freight forwarder.
We are always happy to advise international customers on the best drum handling equipment for your needs, including making bespoke products adapted to your specific drums or barrels and conditions.
International drum-handling equipment supplied by St Clare Engineering
Contact us to find out how we can solve your drum handling requirements, wherever you are in the world, using the details below: