Our products are being operated all over the world, in a range of challenging environments, so we take care to ensure that no matter the circumstances, they enhance safety in their workplace. This is particularly important in environments with potentially explosive atmospheres.
Specialist drum handling equipment for explosive ATEX environments
We manufacture various options for ATEX (Atmospheres Explosible) drum handlers that can be used where a spark is likely to cause an explosion: fully stainless-steel units and semi-stainless steel; suitable for Zone 0 to Zone 2 including gas and dust zones.
Our tried and tested designs adhere to the highest safety standards and include specific features that make the drum handlers so well adapted for operating in these specialist environments. Key features include:
- We use high quality stainless steel which eliminates the likelihood of sparking
- Drum handler gripping heads, including all internal parts, are made completely from stainless steel
- Our drum handling equipment is also suitable for gas and dust zones and food or pharmaceutical environments where a full wash down is required
- Equipment for handling a variety of drums sizes and diameters, including damaged drums
- Units are only shipped after a 100% inspection and when certified for use in the specified area
We manufacture all our own products and can offer our entire range of Grab-O-Matic Drum Handlers for use in ATEX areas, including single and double drum handlers and drum rotators. However, we are also happy to discuss any specific requirements you may have.
St Clare Engineering and Grab-O-Matic
St Clare Engineering Ltd is a family business. We have been manufacturing a range of specialist, high-quality fork lift truck drum attachments under the Grab-O-Matic trade name since 1959, to lift, move and tilt drums of various shape, size and weight.
We supply drum handling equipment to the oil, chemical, logistics and engineering industries globally, from the Arctic Circle to the Arabian Gulf. All components are manufactured in the UK and every unit is fabricated, hand-assembled and inspected at our factory in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
For more information please visit our website or call 02380 643402 or contact email@example.com.
For more information and enquiries please contact:
Andy Bow – St Clare Engineering Ltd
Tel: 02380 643402
Fax: 02380 642189