Grab-O-Matic Model: SC21 ’V’ Type – Manual pedestrian drum carrier for the removal of drums from the corners of pallets. Fitted with a quick release removable rim grip drum grab attachment for all steel drums, plastic ‘L’ ring drums and most fibre drums.
The ‘V’ type legs allow the unit to remove a drum from each corner of a pallet of 4 drums, move around a workshop and place onto the floor, pallet or bund. The drum grab attachment (model QR-HD-1) grabs the drums on the top rim when the carriage is raised by the manual hand pump and will not release the drums until set to the ground.
The unit is available in various lift heights and also power lift and power drive versions.
– 2 speed manual hydraulic lifting
– Hand brake on rear swivel castors
– Transparent and impact resistant safety screen on the mast
– Ergonomic handle for relaxed operating position
– Low overall height for optimum view
– Strong construction ensures a long operating life and low maintenance costs
Technical Specification-Standard SC21 ‘V’
– Overall Height: 1350mm
– Overall Width: 1350mm (across V legs)
– Lift Height: 500mm
– SWL: 500kg
– Increased lift heights
– Power Lift & Power Drive versions available
– Interchangeable attachments
All fork attachments are CE marked issued with Test Certificates, Certificates of Conformity and manufactured entirely in the UK to ISO 9001:2008.
The Grab-O-Matic Single Drum Handler model 1-DLR is suitable for all steel open top and tight head drums, plastic ‘L’ ring drums and most fibre board drums.
The Grab-O-Matic Double Drum Handler model 2-DLR is suitable for all steel open top and tight head drums, plastic ‘L’ ring drums and most fibre board drums.
The Grab-O-Matic 3-DLR Triple Drum Handler is suitable for all steel open top and tight head drums, plastic ‘L’ ring drums and most fibre board drums.