The straddle type legs allow the unit to straddle the drum, move around a workshop and raise to dispense the contents. The drum rotation attachment (model QR-SC10), secures the drums in a steel clamping hoop with an adjustable over centre clamping chain and locking pin, rotation is via a hand operated gearbox that gives full control throughout the rotation process.
The unit is available in various lift heights and a power lift and power drive version if required.
– Manual hydraulic lift & manual push
– Fixed straddle widths from 700mm-1350mm
– Transparent and impact resistant safety screen on the mast
– Ergonomic handle for relaxed operating position
– Low overall height for optimum view
– Strong construction ensures a long operating life and low maintenance costs
– 50:1 ratio gearbox for full control during rotation
– Full 360 degree rotation of the drum
– Overall Height: 1350mm
– Overall Width: Various depending on straddle width chosen
– Dispense Height: 1200mm on standard 1650 model with duplex mast
– SWL: 500kg
– Increased lift heights
– Power lift and drive versions available
– Interchangeable attachments
– Safety adaptor for use with plastic and fibre drums
– Webbing strap and ratchet clamping system
All fork attachments are CE marked issued with Test Certificates, Certificates of Conformity and manufactured entirely in the UK to ISO 9001:2008.